Advice for the coronavirus outbreak
10 Mar 2020
Written by Alice Smithson
iSalon are open, you can be too!
With many people concerned about the spread of Coronavirus we wanted to assure our customers that we are taking all the prescribed precautions and it is currently business as usual.
Here are our top ten tips to help you stay open and prevent the spread of infection in your salon;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze, if there is no tissue available use the crook of your arm instead.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away.
- Wash your hands with soap and water (for at least 20 seconds) often, especially after coughing or sneezing – use alcohol based hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands.
- Try to avoid cash transactions, ask them to pay by card, if touching cash wash hands after.
- Use gloves where possible.
- Do not re-use towels between clients.
- Provide tissues and hand gel for your clients where possible.
If you are sharing with your clients that you are following all precautions then there should be no reason why they shouldn’t be attending their appointments.
Our marketing messages and appointment reminders can be tailored to help your business fill those gaps.
We’re here if you need advice or are struggling to fill appointment gaps.
Please enter your search term in the field below